TransitWorks® is a suite CAD/AVL Software (Computer-Aided Dispatching/Automatic Vehicle Location) for the Public Transit market.
- TransitWorks® Server - Provides a real-time data acquisition and historical reporting database for vehicle activity, activity monitoring, schedule adherence, messaging, and coordinated radio communications. The Server is modular and capable of working with multiple vehicle communications networks simultaneously.
- TransitWorks® Dispatcher - Provides for real-time display and event monitoring of the entire vehicle fleet. Vehicle management can be distributed across any number of workstations to provide an even distribution across multiple Dispatchers by function, region, or other ad-hoc groupings. Besides real-time display of vehicle status, historical activity can be replayed at any point in the database history.
- TransitWorks® Customer Service - A reduced function form of the Dispatcher application, providing real-time data and historical reporting for customer service, scheduling, supervisors, and incidence management.
- Open Database Specification - Allow easy access and utilization of your vehicle data and information to be made accessible from a variety of ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity) applications, such as Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, and many other tools.
- Platform Independent - Cost effective and preserve your investment, since any module is available on Windows, UNIX, or and combinations of mixed environments. TransitWorks operates with multiple types of SQL Database Systems from Microsoft SQL Server to PostgreSQL.
TransitWorks® Support is available via a designated Project Contact, or via our web-based Problem Tracking and Software Download/Distribution System.